The last couple of days have been an exciting time for Wolf during which our minds were literally in the Clouds. We were proud participants and presenters in the IET Cloud Computing international conference held at Bangalore on 15-16th September, 2009.
The Institution of Engineering and Technology(IET) is one of the world’s leading professional societies for the engineering and technology community. It has has more than 150,000 members in 127 countries and offices in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. The IET provides a global knowledge network to facilitate the exchange of ideas and promote the positive role of science, engineering and technology in the world. The IET website: http://www.theiet.org/
The conference was targeted towards the Cloud Computing ecosystem and the end user organizations interested in how to:
- Deliver solutions for best practice the management of cloud computing use
- Share innovation, breakthroughs and developments in cloud computing implementation into the organisation
- Report on the latest case-study findings for cloud computing for end-user strategy and business application
- Ensure the most up-to-date and cost effective legal, business and global fiscal strategy to demonstrate its advantage
- Bring internationals and local based SME industry minds for maximised networking opportunity and industry learning
Wolf conducted two master class sessions on day 2 (September 16th) of the conference. Wolf CEO Sunny Ghosh, had an outstanding presentation on "Building affordable SaaS solutions in the Cloud" with a flavor targeted towards SMBs , followed by a Live "SaaS Application Development Exercise" by our Founder Ralph Vaz.
We were proud to be a part of this initiative and many thanks to the IET team for an amazing idea to make great minds meet and sort out the cloud around the "Cloud" .